The Changing Face of Reporting: How Companies are Evolving their Policies and Procedures to Foster More Cross-Departmental Synergy
What is it about?
- Best practices for handling reporting issues (or launch an internal investigation) in the #MeToo era
- Managing the increasing overlap of compliance, ESG/CSR matters and adherence to the UN Global Compact
- Putting in place controls to effectively guard against any form of retaliation
- Ensuring the compliance department becomes involved with handling an internal complaint from the start
- Beyond FCPA compliance: Optimizing your global compliance program via free flow data and information across departments (compliance, legal, HR, payroll, sales, etc.)
- Getting to “yes, but”: Best practices to communicate with the business team about whistleblowing, internal reporting and anti-retaliaton