How to Lead Your Organization Through a Multi-Jurisdictional Investigation and Strengthen Your Program
What is it about?
During this special panel, conference delegates will be taken on a first-hand tour of the experiences of two Chief Compliance Officers, who guided their companies through multijurisdictional investigations and negotiated multicountry settlements. Delegates will benefit from unique insights into the thought-process of the panelists, including:
- How to lead your company through the investigation, as well as settlement negotiations
- Assessing probation periods
- How to create (from scratch) or adjust a compliance program to meet multi-jurisdictional anti-corruption requirements
- How to anticipate potential future compliance issues that may arise post-settlement
- Preparing for a successful monitorship from start to finish