How to Leverage Innovative Solutions to Detect Compliance Successes and Weak Spots
What is it about?
- Compliance monitoring: Why is it important to measure compliance?
- Understanding what you can measure and monitor
- Compliance monitoring in retail
- You have compliance metrics, now what?
- Making sure that the data is consistent and you can trust it
- When you need to stop monitoring and start fixing
- Evaluating trends, predictive analytics
- Compliance monitoring and risk assessment
- Conducting an effective risk assessment starts with data monitoring
- Allocation of resources to risk
- How to monitor your anti-corruption program:
- TPIs: number of TPIs, due diligence cycle, approval and rejection rates, contract execution, audit rights, training, re-certification
- Business expenses and entertainment: amount, pre-approvals, supporting documentation
- Donations: what is being donated, approval of donation recipients, reasons for the donation, supporting documentation
- Financial Controls: 3 lines of defense