Kenneth A. Polite Jr.
Former Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, DOJ
Alamdar Hamdani, U.S.
United States Attorney’s Office, Southern District of Texas
Anti-Corruption Program Advisor
U.S. State Department
Senior Legal Counsel, Anti-Corruption
Head of Compliance
As the most anticipated gathering for the community in Texas and the region, don’t miss out on re-connecting with your peers and more!
With the continued focus on FCPA compliance and the anticipated rise in enforcement, don’t miss updates and Q&A with key agencies, best practices from legal and compliance executives and actionable takeaways for your work after the conference.
With a revamped agenda for 2024, join us where key enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts will unpack the most pressing, high stakes issues, including:
- SEC Enforcement Think Tank: Dissecting The Lesser-Known Nuances and Practical Takeaways
- How Industry is Re-Evaluating and Upgrading Third-Party and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Special Considerations for Managing the Evolving Risks of Operating in Africa and Latin America
- In-depth Case Studies on Recent SEC and DOJ Enforcement Actions, and the Lessons Learned
- The Scope of ESG as a Mitigating Factor: How Companies Are Now Incorporating ESG Into Global Risk Assessments
Add more value to your conference experience by signing up for these hands-on and practical workshops and consider sending your team!
January 23, 2024
9:00 am – 12:30 pm
January 23, 2024
1:30 – 5:00 pm
Workshops are offered In-Person only
There is a reason why leading companies choose to attend this conference year over year.
Here is just a glimpse of companies that have been represented:
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Marathon Oil Company
- Noble Energy
- Parker Drilling
- United Airlines
- Wells Fargo