Five Big Takeaways on Cross-Border Enforcement: The Most Critical, Unwritten Lessons for Multinationals
- Important takeaways about the international enforcement landscape
- The most essential, must-have skills and tools to manage investigations across countries and enforcement agencies
- How to address compelled testimony and admissibility across borders, transfer of confidential information, cross-border misalignment of privileges (privilege of location), etc.
- Who does what in multi-agency and multi-jurisdictional prosecutions
- Unaoil investigation by the DOJ and SFO: what has been learned from these investigations? How do the two agencies approach these cases and coordinate their investigations? Who takes the lead?
- How to keep track and stay informed about all of the U.S. and foreign regulations that impact your compliance program?