14th Advanced Forum addressing Global Anti-Corruption prosecutions and penalties affecting the Life Science industry.
This acclaimed forum is the only practical, comprehensive anti-corruption event tailored to the life sciences industry – all with a view to imparting best practices for your work after the event. Expert speakers will delve into very complicated, industry-specific challenges facing companies and their employees.
Dr. Klaus Moosmayer
Chief Compliance Officer,
Chief Ethics, Risk & Compliance Officer
VP, Chief Compliance & Privacy Officer
SVP, Legal & Compliance
Covington & Burling LLP
New This Year
- Join Industry-Specific Breakout Roundtables: Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Medical Device, Biotechnology and CRO
- Learn Unwritten Lessons and Compliance Best Practices from Companies that Have Been Under the Enforcement Microscope
- Benefit from “The Essential Life-Sciences Guide for Third Party Management Post-Onboarding”
- Hear from companies on the emerging issues they are flagging now, including The Globalization of Value-Based Healthcare Corruption Risks
- Strengthen Your Approach to Analyzing and Calculating Distributor Overpayments on the Margin: When an Overpayment Is (and Isn’t a Bribe)
- Special Compliance Brainstorming Session: Behind the Scenes of ABC Program Testing and Metrics: Testimonials on Achieving Success
Benefit from worthwhile networking and benchmarking with senior in-house decision-makers on how to combat the next wave of global anti-corruption prosecutions and penalties.
Meet Top Decision-Makers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Clinical Trials
- Compliance Analyst
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Officer
- Director/Manager/Vice President- Anti-Corruption
- Ethics and Compliance
- Ethics Officer
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Crimes Manager
- General Counsel
- Global Compliance and Training
- Government Investigations
- Internal Audits and Investigations
- International Trade and Regulation
- Legal & Regulatory Affairs and Enforcement
Benchmark With Confirmed Attendees
- Arthrex, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Cardinal Health
- DBV Technologies
- Hill Rom
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Syneos Health
- Zimmer Biomet
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY
Great speakers and excellent conference content! It was an excellent opportunity to share experiences, improve knowledge about compliance and make good business contacts. The fact that the event was focused on Life Sciences Industry and the high level of the speakers and attendees made it worth it.
There were quality people to connect with and the topics were highly of interest to me.