Free Webinar - New FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance Red Flags for 2021
Nancy A. Grygiel
Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Michelle J. Shapiro
Interested to attend but curious about what a virtual event will look like? Watch a complimentary session using our best in class virtual platform!
New FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance Red Flags for 2021: Biden Administration, Covid-19, and More on the Horizon.
- What the new administration’s approach to corporate crime will mean for FCPA enforcement
- Anticipated scrutiny of corrupt practices induced by the business demands arising in the COVID-19 era
- How the compliance function has adapted to remote work and any changes that are here to stay
- Best practices for evolving your data analytics strategy in compliance with new DOJ guidance
- Changes to enforcement activity as the pandemic nears its end and investigations resume
- Key China-related risks
The webinar download will be available within the next couple of days. Please bookmark this page and check back soon.
How We Will Use Your Data
American Conference Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]