Download 2021 Brochure
Interested to attend but curious about what a virtual event will look like? Watch a complimentary session using our best in class virtual platform!
New FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance Red Flags for 2021: Biden Administration, Covid-19, and More on the Horizon.
- What the new administration’s approach to corporate crime will mean for FCPA enforcement
- Anticipated scrutiny of corrupt practices induced by the business demands arising in the COVID-19 era
- How the compliance function has adapted to remote work and any changes that are here to stay
- Best practices for evolving your data analytics strategy in compliance with new DOJ guidance
- Changes to enforcement activity as the pandemic nears its end and investigations resume
- Key China-related risks
Senior Vice President & Chief Compliance Officer
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute, Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10016 USA T: 1-888-224-2480 E: [email protected]