Obtain the guidance you need to master the difficult area of FDA regulatory law
ACI’s FDA Boot Camp returns with a renewed focus to provide individuals working within the pharmaceutical space with the critical regulatory knowledge, core FDA concepts, and real world examples they require to excel in their everyday practices.
In addition to providing a “101” training, our updated agenda offers advanced guidance sessions discussing the pathways to approval, a patent and IP overview for pharmaceuticals, post-approval issues, and recalls and withdrawals. In addition, each step of the process comes with strategies to apply this knowledge to real-life situations.
Highlights from this year’s program include an up-to-the-minute “Ripped from the Headlines” section covering recent hot issues such as the FDARA, the states attempts to affect drug pricing, and the potential effects of the mid-term elections on federal legislation and FDA regulations.
Our esteemed faculty will drill you with knowledge in the basics of FDA law and regulation as the experts help you:
- COMPREHEND the structure of FDA
- GAIN a practical working knowledge of clinical trial process for pharmaceutical products
- MASTER the basics of the application and approval processes for drugs, as well as follow-on products such as ANDA’s and Biosimilars
- RECOGNIZE the pivotal role of labeling, as well as promotions and off-label communications in drugs and biologics
- APPRECIATE the complexities of pharmaceutical IP and the regulatory balance between brand name and generic products
- UNDERSTAND the importance of cGMPs to the post-approval regulatory process
- NAVIGATE the protocols of adverse events monitoring, signal detection, product withdrawals, and recalls
Register to this conference now and learn to navigate your way through the regulatory maze that plays such a crucial role to your cases and practice areas.
BE PART OF ACI’S LIFE SCIENCES COMMUNITY!PAST ATTENDEES INCLUDED…
Our Prior Delegates Say it Best:
“This event offers a unique combination of experienced faculty, a comprehensive and up-to-date program, and concise and practical content. For any practitioner in the FDA space who wants to get a powerful learning boost in a compact package, this is a great program to attend.”
– Second co-chair, Christopher M. Mikson Partner at Mayer Brown
“The ACI Boot Camp is the perfect way to learn how to navigate the complexities of the FDA regulatory process that is so critical throughout the life cycle of drugs and biologics.”
– Saira Haider, Patent Attorney, Fresenius Kabi
“Excellent conference with talented speakers who hold a wealth of knowledge.”
– Timothy Benoit-Ledoux, Legal Counsel, Vapotherm