Interactive Conversation on CDD, Beneficial Ownership and KYC After the May 2018 Deadline
What is it about?
- Areas examiners are most likely to focus on when they assess compliance with the CDD rule
- Expectations for when examiners will expect financial institutions to go beyond the minimum requirements in the rule
- Necessary changes to onboarding procedures, CDD and EDD, customer identification, IT, and vendor management
- How best to address the key issues and “gray areas” of the rule
- Expectations with respect to SARs, CTRs, OFAC, and 314(a)