A Fintech Conference Like No Other.
The 2021 iteration of ACI’s annual conference was revamped against the backdrop of a turbulent 2020 that resulted in a spurt of growth and innovation for the FinTech industry. This year’s sessions did not only analyze the implications for companies in 2021 of last year’s evolving industry landscape and regulatory and enforcement environment. It also offered new ways of virtual engagement and participation, such as practical case studies, a hands-on workshop and an industry think tank.
ACI’s conference is the only event of its kind where you can benchmark with key stakeholders from industry and regulators to gather the knowledge necessary to remain compliant while fostering innovation. You will have ample opportunity to learn about the expectations of regulators in 2021 and align your business and compliance practices accordingly.
Special Remarks From
President & Chief Executive Officer
Innovative Payments Association
2021 Conference Co-Chairs
Director, Associate General Counsel (Financial Solutions)
Assistant General Counsel
Eric I. Goldberg
2021 Topic Highlights for Analytical Legal Deep Dives:
- 2020 in the Rear-View: What Changes and Innovations Are Here to Stay, Which Are Ephemeral, and What Will Drive the Industry Forward
- What New Regulatory and Enforcement Priorities and Leadership Changes at Key Agencies Portend for Companies’ Legal Obligations
- “Buy Now, Pay Later”: Deciphering the Legal Must-Knows of Instalment Payment Business Models
- How the AMLA and other Recent Developments Affect the Landscape for Cryptocurrencies and Digital Assets Market Participants
- Beyond Open Banking: How to Overcome the Principal Legal and Regulatory Hurdles to Achieve Open Finance in the U.S.
- Post PayPal Ruling: Analyzing the Legal Implications for Prepaid Card and Digital Wallet Providers
NEW PRACTICAL VIRTUAL FORMATS
A Government-Industry Collaboration to Help Consumers – Focus on Sandbox Partnerships, PPP and EIP
Next-Gen Due Diligence and Holistic KYC via Network Analysis and Machine Learning
Federal v. State Licensing – Compare and Contrast to Disentangle the Web of Differing Requirements and Regulations
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Federal, State Regulatory and Enforcement Officials
- Financial Products, Payments, FinTech, and Retail Professionals, including:
- General Counsel
- Compliance Counsel
- Product Managerso
- Risk Officers/Managers
- AML Counsel
- Privacy Officers
- Data Security Officers
- Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Payment Systems
- Virtual/Digital Currencies
- Financial Services Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Law
- Prepaid Cards
- AML Compliance
- Privacy/Data Security
- Advertising and Marketing Law
The emergence of new technology applications in self-service, online and mobile banking, machine learning, Big Data and AI are currently sowing the seeds of financial service disruption. As FinTech companies are partnering with banks and non-banks and entering the market in record numbers, the industry is abuzz with questions surrounding which products will be welcome by consumers and merchants, and how federal and state regulatory frameworks will be applied to these new technologies.