A Fintech Conference Like No Other.
Back to New York City!
ACI’s 7th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Fintech & Emerging Payment Systems offers the best opportunity to connect with key industry and regulatory stakeholders to gather the knowledge necessary to remain compliant while fostering innovation amid an ultra-competitive and quickly evolving marketplace. You will have the opportunity to benchmark among peers, absorb key compliance takeaways around anticipated increased regulatory enforcement, and delve into what it will take for the modern fintech to prosper.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED IN 2023
- CFPB Proposed New Consumer Data Rights Rule
- What is the Future of Crypo after FTX and BlockFi?
- New OFAC Guidance on Instant Payments
- Need for Increased AML/KYC Due Diligence
- Increased Litigation in the Payments Space
- Decease in Fintech Valuations and Potential Increase in M & A
- How Banks and Fintech Partnerships Are Changing
- Current State of FinTech Innovation
- Banking as a Service
- Impact of Increasing Use of Digital Cash and Digital Wallet
- Latest Developments with Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) and Earned Wage Access (EWA)
- New Lending and Fintech Opportunities
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Federal and State Regulatory and Enforcement Officials
- Financial Products, Payments, FinTech, and Retail Professionals, including:
- General Counsel
- Compliance Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Officers/ Managers
- AML Counsel
- Privacy Officers
- Data Security Officers
- Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Payment Systems
- Virtual/Digital Currencies
- Financial Services Regulatory Compliance
- Banking Law
- Prepaid Cards
- AML Compliance
- Privacy/Data Security
- Advertising and Marketing Law