Ensuring Federal Regulatory Compliance During the FinTech Revolution
What is it about?
- Assessing how federal regulators are viewing the rapidly evolving FinTech and payments landscapes
- Examining the OCC FinTech Charter and recent applications for Industrial Loan Charters with the FDIC
- Identifying what products, services and innovations are of the most concern to the federal regulatory and enforcement agencies and why
- Analyzing the latest areas of regulatory scrutiny surrounding money transmission, virtual/cryptocurrencies, mobile wallets and payments, etc.
- To what extent are federal regulators concerned about stifling innovation, and what steps are they taking to lessen the potential for regulation to negatively impact innovation?
- Understanding best practices for complying with new and emerging mandates from the key federal agencies overseeing FinTech and payment systems
- What regulatory agencies have launched initiatives designed to facilitate positive interactions between regulators and FinTech startups and innovators?
- What do these initiatives look like, and how are they advancing thus far?