FOCI Contracts from Start to Finish: Your Blueprint for Meeting DCSA Requirements and Achieving Optimal Business-to-Government Cooperation
Alley E. Davis
Senior Analyst LAW/FSO
Wiley Rein LLP
Company ownership and controls are under intensifying scrutiny, by resulting in more companies needing a FOCI agreement than in the past. During this interactive session you will benefit from an in-depth review of key requirements, factors and sample contracts, along with hypothetical scenarios to put theory into practice.
Unlike other workshops, the discussion will focus specifically on real-world takeaways and actionable solutions for your work after the event. You will be able to turn on your audio and video, and benefit from truly interactive learning, benchmarking and more.
Topics will include:
- Documenting your company’s FOCI factors on the Certificate Pertaining to Foreign Interests (Standard Form 328)
- Where and how to start: Key factors that can heighten (or derail) a successful outcome
- How to structure your filing for greater transparency
- Explaining network infrastructure
- Creating documentation that can be verified
- How to live up to the terms of your agreement
- The life cycle of a FOCI mitigation agreement in practice