FDA Nutritional Labeling Revamp – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and How Food Companies Should Update Their Marketing Efforts
What is it about?
- Understanding industry reaction to FDA’s proposed new
nutrition labeling requirements
- Dissecting the increased emphasis on total calories,
added sugars, Vitamin D, and potassium
- What implications will the revamp have on your company’s
- How will new FDA rules encourage reformulation
of existing brands?
- Anticipating the costs of complying with the new regulations