FDA Nutritional Labeling Revamp – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and How Food Companies Should Update Their Marketing Efforts
- Understanding industry reaction to FDA’s proposed new nutrition labeling requirements
- Dissecting the increased emphasis on total calories, added sugars, Vitamin D, and potassium
- What implications will the revamp have on your company’s marketing strategy?
- How will new FDA rules encourage reformulation of existing brands?
- Anticipating the costs of complying with the new regulations