USDA Proposal on Food Marketing in Schools – How to Adapt Your Marketing Messages
- Dissecting the USDA’s proposed new rules limiting marketing for unhealthy foods in schools
- advertising and marketing for foods that meet the nutrition guidelines
- sold in schools through vending, a la carte, school stores, etc.
- How will these new rules impact of companies that market heavily in schools?
- Can companies “already doing the right thing” use PR to benefit from these new rules, or should they pass