In light of recent regulatory and continuing private litigation, ACI’s Food & Beverage Marketing and Advertising Summit provides a prime opportunity for marketing and advertising attorneys who practice within the food and beverage industry to gain specific advice on how to structure, implement and maintain regulatory-compliance and litigation-proof marketing and advertising practices.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear from the NAD, CARU, CFBAI and industry leaders from Cargill Company, Herbalife, J.M. Smucker Company, Pepsi Co., TreeHouse Foods, Unilever US, and many more, in addition to highly esteemed food and beverage outside counsel from around the country.
…The results indicate that these 40 industry-leading brands [restaurants, food, and beverage] do not respond to the majority of consumer tweets. Complaints directed at a brand’s account are the most likely to receive a reply. The study did not identify a single reply to an untagged complaint.
Indeed, multiple studies note the tangible benefits of responding to the consumers. It’s clear that restaurant, food & beverage brands are missing important opportunities to mitigate crises and amplify praise by engaging with their audience.
*Brandwatch Report Social Listening in the Restaurant, Food and Beverage Industry/2015. p. 15
Whether it is their preference for “natural” products or the ever increasing role of social media in our daily lives, the consumer’s voice will not be ignored. So which bears the greater risk, no response or the wrong response? At ACI’s Food & Beverage Marketing and Advertising Summit, this unparalleled faculty will be providing new best practices and guidance, on the ongoing quandary of how to address social media challenges in the food and beverage arena. Other sessions will also address the dilemmas that keep you up at night, including:
- What Amarin, Bayer and POM Wonderful Will Really Mean for the Promotion of Food and Beverage Products
- An Industry Lead Conversation About Increasing Consumer Trust for the Betterment of the Industry
- Vermont‘s Mandatory GMO Labeling v. SAFL/The DARK Act: An Analysis of Pending States’ Legislation, Possible Federal Preemption and How it Changes How You Conduct Business
- Content claims: The Last Frontier of Government Inquiry and Enforcement
- How “Natural” and Other Language Could Make You or COST You Millions
- Advertising to Children and Parents: Remaining in Compliance with FTC Guidance and COPPA
Also, take advantage of ACI’s acclaimed Working Groups on May 12th and join in-depth discussion on high-risk marketing and advertising issues:
- Master Class on Upgrading your Advertising Compliance Program: What Risk Management Lessons Can be Gleaned from those in the Class Action Trenches
- Social Media Working Group: A Practical and Interactive Forum on What to do and NOT to do in the Digital World to Maximize Branding and Minimize Risk
Due to the sensitivity and complexity of the issues covered at this program, seats are expected to fill up quickly. Register now online or call 1-888-224-2480 to reserve your seat. Group discounts available.