Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
ACI’s Food Law conference is the leading forum for in-house counsel for manufacturers, retailers, and distributors, regulatory professionals, litigation managers, and outside defense attorneys specializing in food regulation and litigation.
Sample Topics Include:
- Current Trends in Class Action Litigation
- Prop 65 Developments
- FSMA Implementation
- Dealing with Recalls and Potential Recall Situations
- Changes in the Food Labeling Requirements and Risk Mitigation
- GMO Labeling
AGENDA & SPEAKERS LIST COMING SOON!
STAY UP-TO-DATE BY SIGNING UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
> Food and Beverage Industry:
- In-House Counsel, with responsibilities for corporate law, litigation, regulation, advertising, and promotion
- Compliance and Government Affairs Officers and Executives
- Safety and Quality Officers and Managers
- Nutrition and Labeling Directors and Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Officers and Executives
> Law Firm Attorneys for Food and Beverage Industry whose practices focus on:
- FDA/Food law
- Advertising and Promotion
Attend this conference and learn how to navigate the regulatory maze that plays such a crucial part in your cases, practice areas, and business objectives. Register early and save with early bird discount!
For questions about this year’s program/content, or information on how you can speak next year please contact:
Tel: 212.352.3220 ext. 5531
E: [email protected].com
For media partnership opportunities please contact:
Tel: 212-352-3220 ext. 5538
E: [email protected]
For sponsorship opportunities please contact:
American Conference Institute