Come to network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel
ACI’s Food Law conference is the leading forum for in-house counsel for manufacturers, retailers, and distributors, regulatory professionals, litigation managers, and outside defense attorneys specializing in food regulation and litigation.
ATTENDEES WILL WALK AWAY FROM THIS EVENT KNOWING HOW TO:
- DETERMINE what absolutely must be on the label at the end of the day
- MAKE BETTER RECALL DECISIONS by participating in a mock recall exercise
- SUCCESSFULLY DEFEND class actions and pre-suit demand letters by becoming clear as to what works and what doesn’t
- ENSURE that suppliers are in compliance with FDA, USDA, and other standards by developing safeguard protocols and an effective Foreign Supplier Verification Program
- AVOID LAWSUITS based on FDA pronouncements and rule-making processes
- SUBSTANTIATE claims effectively by advancing cooperation between marketing and legal departments
- REALISTICALLY MANAGE Prop 65 requirements and work together to determine where the industry can go from here
Senior Staff Attorney
Federal Trade Commission
Senior Advisor for Policy Office of Foods and Veterinary Medicine
Food and Drug Administration
Director, Compliance and Government Affairs
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP
FEATURED IN-HOUSE COUNSEL FROM:
Biofortis – Merieux NutriSciences
Legal Sea Foods, LLC
Mitsui Foods, Inc.
Starbucks Coffee Company
The Hershey Company
Ventura Foods, LLC
Register to this conference now and learn to navigate the regulatory maze that plays such a crucial part in your cases, practice areas, and business objectives.