Exploring Individual Liability Through the Invocation of the Corporate Officer Doctrine and Yates Memo as They Apply to the Food Industry
What is it about?
- Survey of individual liability and corporate officer doctrine cases impacting the food industry
- Application of Yates Memo
- Conflict of interest and professional responsibility obligations of counsel that require more critical attention after the Yates Memo
- Analyzing the implications of the responsible corporate officer doctrine in the food industry
- How to ensure a continued culture of compliance in your company
- Examining joint FDA and DOJ enforcement actions against bad actors