Internal Controls: A Key Defense In An Era of Convergence
What is it about?
New for this year, this practical panel will address the intricacies of detecting red flags. Audience members will take away the latest best practices for upgrading financial controls to keep up with the latest expectations.
- “Internal Controls” defined (or are they)?
- Expectations for internal controls, and how they can be met
- Using internal controls as a defense: Examples and lessons learned
- How to determine (and who determines) which controls are needed
- The finer points of testing and monitoring compliance and financial controls