American Conference Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Course objective: Key updates on fraud litigation, forensic investigations and cross-border challenges related to asset tracing and recovery:
- What’s New? Surprising Trends in Multi-Jurisdictional Fraud Schemes, Funding – and Emerging Obstacles to Asset Tracing and Recovery
- Crypto Asset Fraud as an Existential Threat: Practitioners Share Key Takeaways on Commencing Proceedings, Interim Relief and Tracing Assets and Wrongdoers
- Remote vs. In-Person Due Diligence and Asset Tracing: Experts Take Stock of the Newest Hurdles Confronting Fraud Victims and Their Legal Counsel
- THE BIG DEBATE: The Pros and Cons of Whistleblower Incentives and Awards – Practitioners from Both Sides of the Pond Go Head-to-Head
- Cross-Border Insolvency & Restructuring in Practice: UNCITRAL and More Developments Affecting Enforceability, Asset Tracing and Recovery
Field of Study: Business Law
Level of knowledge: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None.
Who should attend:
- Associates, Senior Counsel, Barristers, QC and Partners with international law firms in the following practice areas:
- Fraud, Asset Tracing/Recovery,
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- Managing Directors / Partners / Co-Founders / Heads / Consultants of:
- Risk Advisory Services,
- Asset Tracing Unit,
- Cyber Incident Response Services,
- Forensic and Business Intelligence Investigations,
- Business and Financial Advisory Services,
- Portfolio Advisory/Counsel Services
TEACHING METHOD: Group Live
DELIVERY METHOD: Group Live
Participants will earn up to 11.0 CPE credits.
Refunds and Cancellations: Requests for credit memos or refunds must be received in writing by October 14, 2021 and will be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after October 14, 2021.
For more information regarding refund, complaint, and/or program cancellation policies please contact our offices at 1-888-224-2480.