Cross-Border Insolvency, Investigations, the Impact of COVID-19 and Brexit: What Recent Changes Mean for Asset Tracing, Court Delays and Dispute Resolution
Take this opportunity to meet and hear from leading insolvency practitioners on hot button issues affecting the fraud, asset-tracing and recovery landscapes. Ensure that you are “in the loop” on important updates and the practical challenges now affecting insolvency proceedings.
- To what extent has there been an uptick in insolvency and restructuring: Are the Covid-19-related predictions coming true?
- How insolvency and fraud litigators are working together to recover money for creditors of insolvent estates
- How will insolvent estates pay for asset-tracing, litigation and cross-border enforcement efforts?
- Update on the expansion of the UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency-and what it means for the enforceability of insolvency judgments across borders
- Status of new legislation in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia – and the potential impact of Brexit