What are the Recent Enforcement Trends and Current Predictions for the Future?
What is it about?
- Fujian Jinhua case – a new paradigm for export control compliance using the Entity List to address Chinese IP theft
- Increased scrutiny on Chinese companies and implications for the technology industry
- Criminal indictments under Executive Order on malicious cyber-enabled activities
- Handing cybersecurity breaches involving export-controlled data
- Lessons learned from enforcement cases in 2018
- Best practices for voluntary self-disclosures