11th Annual Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls
March 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
ACI’s 11th Advanced Forum on Global Encryption, Cloud & Cyber Export Controls took place on March 17, 2021. Our outstanding faculty provided critical information on strategies to ensure your organization stays compliant amidst changing regulations. Key highlights include:
- China’s new export control regime: What it means for your business and how you need to adapt
- The release of the EU’s dual-use regime in near-final form: How it is expected to reshape the global competitive landscape, protect national security, and promote human rights
- Critical new export rules from India, and recent guidance from BIS on Russia regarding MEUs
- Encryption: What is the ITAR carveout, what are the EU’s license exceptions, and how do they impact your export business?
- The cloud: Is it robust enough to permit the exchange of militarily sensitive information and to coordinate joint military operations?
- Cyber security vs. surveillance: Walking a fine line
Take a look at the Agenda and Speakers