Emerging Insider Threats: How Industry is Revisiting Risk Management and Incident Response
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Senior Associate, Insider Risk
Insider incidents have risen 47% in the past two years. A survey by Cybersecurity Insiders, showed that 68% of organizations feel moderately to extremely vulnerable to insider attacks. There is an increased awareness and determination in both public and private organizations in hardening their security programs from insider threats.
With so much at stake, join us ACI’s timely, complimentary webinar on the evolving landscape of insider threats, security solutions, legal requirements, enforcement risks, and best practices. Ensure that you are fully up-to-speed on critical developments, including:
- The leading causes of insider threats and lessons learned from recent cases
- Lessons for strengthening an insider threat security program and staying ahead of the curve
- Debunking privacy law myths: Setting the record straight on what you can (and cannot) do in practice
- Overcoming the biggest hurdles to sustaining a corporate culture of reporting and breach prevention
- Managing the increased security risks posed by remote workers
- Insider threat awareness training for employees: Taking stock of what works- and what doesn’t
Reproducing the webinar either audio or video is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.