Emerging Insider Threats: How Industry is Revisiting Risk Management and Incident Response
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Senior Associate, Insider Risk
Booz Allen Hamilton
Insider incidents have risen 47% in the past two years. A survey by Cybersecurity Insiders, showed that 68% of organizations feel moderately to extremely vulnerable to insider attacks. There is an increased awareness and determination in both public and private organizations in hardening their security programs from insider threats.
With so much at stake, join us ACI’s timely, complimentary webinar on the evolving landscape of insider threats, security solutions, legal requirements, enforcement risks, and best practices. Ensure that you are fully up-to-speed on critical developments, including:
- The leading causes of insider threats and lessons learned from recent cases
- Lessons for strengthening an insider threat security program and staying ahead of the curve
- Debunking privacy law myths: Setting the record straight on what you can (and cannot) do in practice
- Overcoming the biggest hurdles to sustaining a corporate culture of reporting and breach prevention
- Managing the increased security risks posed by remote workers
- Insider threat awareness training for employees: Taking stock of what works- and what doesn’t
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]