ACI is pleased to introduce its 3rd Insurance Allocation summit – the only Allocation conference that goes the extra mile and brings you maximum networking opportunities with in-house industry experts.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s Insurance Allocation will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty on:
- Recent Case Law Rulings Impacting Allocation: Examining the Latest Significant Choice of Law Issues and Key Variations in How States Deal With Competing Interests for Insufficient Limits and the Status of the Insured (“Named Insured”/“Additional Named Insured”/“Additional Insured”)
- Employing Pro Rata vs. All Sums Methods and Recent Nuances in Trigger and Occurrences: Trigger Theories, Allocation Among Triggered Policies and Among Parties or Claims, What Various States Have Done with Trigger and Number of Occurrences, Contractual Definitions of Occurrence and More
- Stacking, Viking Pump/Warren, Non-Cumulation and/or “Other-Insurance” Clauses, and Anti-Stacking Provisions
- Transition to Umbrella and Excess Coverage: Primary Coverage Exhaustion, Exhaustion of Policy Limits, Horizontal Exhaustion, Duty to Defend and Zieg/Qualcomm, and Exhausting SIR/Deductibles
- Allocation of Toxic Tort, Asbestos, Environmental, and Other Long-Tail Claims
- Bankruptcy or Insolvency post-Owens-Illinois/Carter-Wallace, Farmers Mutual, and Ward Sand: How to Allocate When There Are Solvent Policies Above or Below an Insolvent, Treatment of Periods Insured by Insolvent Carriers in Long-Tail Allocations, and When and to What Degree Does the State Guaranty Fund Participate
- Contribution Claims: Relationship Between Allocation and Rights of Contribution in Various Jurisdictions and Obstacles to the Assertion of Contribution Claims
- Interplay of Allocation Issues in the D&O Space and Allocation of Defense Costs in the D&O Context
- The Reinsurer’s View of Allocation — Allocation Issues and Methodology When Reinsurance is Involved, Including Follow the Fortunes/Follow the Settlements Trends
- Allocating a Settlement and Mediation Tips and Strategies
- Intervention in Underlying Action for Special Jury Verdicts to Affect Allocation: What to Ask in the Underlying Case to Avoid Impairing Coverage Issues
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.