ATTENTION INSURANCE REGULATION PROFESSIONAL
The dynamics have changed in the industry with:
- Emerging developments in cyber security, cyber governance and cyber insurance
- Trade sanctions regulation
- The recent debate over whether price optimization of insurance products is a discriminatory practice
- DOL Proposed Fiduciary Rule
- Among others
That is why you cannot afford to miss American Conference Institute’s 12th Insurance Regulation National Summit. In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, this conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty on:
- Preparedness for a Cyber Event and the Role of the Compliance Departments
- Regulation of Big Data and Its Use by Insurance Companies in Underwriting, Claims Handling, and Pricing
- Managing Compliance Risk through Metrics Reporting, Data, Predictive Analytics and How Does It All Inform Legal and Operational Risk?
- Developments in Sanctions with Iran and Cuba
- Status of the Fiduciary Duty Rule: Issues Surrounding the Implementation of the Rule and Impact on the Current Products
- International Developments with Respect to Covered Agreements/Reinsurance Collateral, Solvency II Equivalence, Systemic Risk, Corporate Governance, and ComFrame
- Price Optimization: What NAIC is Doing, What Have the States Said Recently, and Does Price Optimization Violate States’ Anti-Discriminatory and Unfair Trade Practices Standards?
- Natural Catastrophe Coverage: Climate Change Developments, Flood Insurance Implementation, Earthquake Insurance and a Look at the Effect on Property and Liability Risk Insurance Companies are Undertaking
- Insurance Capital Standards Internationally and Domestically
Be sure to also register for the post-conference workshop:
Developing the Most Efficient AML and OFAC Compliance Procedures to Improve Your Company’s Competitiveness,
July 26, 2016 l 1:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.