Insurance companies must continue to build their risk and compliance initiatives, despite regulatory uncertainty. Compliance strategies are always driven by never ending technological advances and market expectations that are constantly rising.
Get ahead of the curve with insights into key regulations that insurance companies should be monitoring and preparing for. No matter how ‘modern’ a company’s existing compliance systems and processes might be, there is always room to improve. ACI’s 16th National Forum on Insurance Regulation taking place in New York on July 14 – 15, 2020 will address these latest industry challenges, and provide a forum where you will learn about new insurance regulation trends to better guide your compliance strategies, actions and investments.
NEW 2020 TOPICS
- Division statutes and business transfer laws
- Anti-Rebate Laws
- Cannabis and Insurance
- Disaster response plans and flood insurance
- Big data and insurance advertising compliance
- Insolvency and assignment of rights
- Algorithms, AI, and technology platforms
- Innovative products and solutions for long-term care insurance
Words from past attendees
Interesting and highly relevant.
I liked the quality of the panelists.
Good relevant content/subjects.
I am impressed with the presenters, all of whom were well prepared and engaging.