CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS & YOUR COMPLIANCE PLAN
Performing Due Diligence on Your Cloud Service Providers to Safeguard Your Data
What is it about?
- A comprehensive review of the BIS rule
- Clarification of how ITAR and OFAC address the cloud
- Traversing considerations for infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Reconciling Commercial vs. Government Cloud
- DFARS, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) 800-171, and U.S. Export Controls.
- Practical examples of how companies are navigating compliance with these types of solutions