The Best Things in Life are NOT Free: Assessing the Intricacies of Deal-Related IP Valuation
What is it about?
- Framing the deal: Building a perspective on goals and risks from both sides of the table
- Evaluating and differentiating between critical and manageable risks
- Assessing valuation models and adjusting for value drivers such as: regulatory exclusivities, pending legislation, follow-on development, and competing IP
- Adjusting valuation for the results of the diligence analysis: opportunity and risk
- Building the deal to maximize value