Sizing up the Competition: Conducting Thorough and Cost-Efficient Freedom to Operate Analyses
What is it about?
- Exploring sources beyond patent databases: best practices for conducting effective landscape searches
- Balancing the threats of blocking patents: potential infringement vs. potential injunction
- Benchmarking with competitors: monitoring their activities while weighing the risks of your projects
- Developing strategies for working the FTO results into the direction of the business
- Understanding when to use written opinions