The Life Insurance Litigation, Regulatory Enforcement & Enterprise Risk Management summit is the only conference of its kind that goes the extra mile and brings you the highest level government and judicial insights and maximum networking and learning opportunities with leading outside counsel and in-house industry experts.
The conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice
from an exceptional faculty on:
- Enterprise Risk Management and Regulatory Roundtable – Key Insurance
and SEC Regulators on Priorities for 2016 and Beyond
- ERM and Cybersecurity Risk Mitigation: Best Practices for Life Insurers
- Litigation Forecast: The Department of Labor’s Proposed Fiduciary Rule:
- Limitations, Requirements, and Additional Costs
- Class Actions and Complex Litigation: Update on Latest Filings and Theories
- Individual Product Litigation Roundup: Life Insurance, Annuities, Mutual Funds
- The View From The Plaintiffs’ Bar: For 2016 And Beyond
- Life Insurance Settlements (featuring ETHICS credit)
This event will fill up quickly, so register now by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or registering online.