Comprehensive and Practical Prosecution and Non-Hatch-Waxman Litigation Strategies for Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and Diagnostics Companies
Join top patent practitioners at the premier forum for the life sciences market, where attendees have the opportunity to engage in face-to-face discussions on best practices while benchmarking strategies for filing and defending patent portfolios.
Now more than ever, prosecutors in the life sciences and medical device spaces must carefully develop a strategically argued prosecution history not only to gain the strongest patent possible, but also to have a flawless file history to defend the patent in future challenges. In the face of district court litigations and post-grant proceedings, a granted patent, no matter its content and history, remains vulnerable to attack. Attend this event and walk away with unique patent strategies you can incorporate into your practice to strengthen your portfolio.
Highlighted Speakers Include:
Senior Patent Attorney
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Assistant General Counsel – IP Portfolio Development
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Associate General Counsel – Life Sciences Intellectual Property
Becton, Dickinson and Company (Franklin Lakes, NJ)
Senior Legal Advisor
United States Patent and Trademark Office
A selection of our new panels includes:
- §101 Developments: Exploring Legislative Initiatives
- Advancing your Portfolio: Patenting Cutting-Edge Life Sciences Technologies
- Leveraging your Life Sciences Assets: Best Practices for Licensing and IP Due Diligence
- Don’t Become a Target: Keeping your Eye on NPEs
- Device IP Due Diligence Dos and Don’ts
- Successfully Navigating the Simultaneous FDA and Patent Process
- Bard Peripheral Vascular
- Beckman Coulter
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Eisai Inc.
- Flagship Biosciences
- Juno Therapeutics
- Lilly BioMedicines, Eli Lilly and Company
- Merck & Co
- Molecular Templates
- Natera Inc.
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board – USPTO
- Pfizer Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Smith & Nephew
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- W.L. Gore & Associates