Life Sciences Patents
August 2020Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
ACI’s 18th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents took place in August 2020. Our outstanding faculty share insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Key highlights include:
- Strengthening International Patent Protection for Small Molecules and Antibodies by Enhancing Written Description and Enablement
- Exploring the Realities of the New USPTO Guidance on Section 101 to Uncover New Meaning of “Invention or Discoveries”
- Understanding How the Latest Doctrine of Equivalents Decisions in the U.S., Europe and Asia is Influencing Patent Protection Strategies
- Minimizing Infringement Risks in Licensing Agreements In the U.S. and Europe
- Social Contracting: How Does This Affect the Design of Patent Portfolios
- Examining Inherency and Obviousness from Brand and Generic Perspectives in the U.S. and Europe