Life Sciences Patents
July 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 19th Advanced Summit on Life Sciences Patents took place July 21 – 22, 2021. Our outstanding faculty shared insights on the most compelling topics impacting their daily lives and practices. See a snapshot of the event below then purchase the recording to watch at your convenience.
Our esteemed faculty comprising of leading in-house IP counsel, patent prosecutors and litigators, the USPTO, and policy experts from both sides of the Atlantic shared insights on:
- An International Global Patent Strategy Think Tank
- An Analysis of PTAB Developments Impacting Patent Prosecution and Litigation
- Focus Session on the Future Landscape of §101
- An Assessment of Global Perspectives on Written Description and Enablement in Antibody Patent Claims
- Life Sciences Litigator Think Tank: “What I Wish the Patent Prosecutor Would Have Done”
- A Retrospective on International Strategies for Obtaining Method of Treatment/Second Medical Use Patents
- Round Table Discussion: Incorporating the Latest Doctrine of Equivalents Decisions into Your Global Patent Prosecution Strategy