Litigating Disability Insurance Claims
Exploring the Numerous Limitations and Exclusions in Disability Insurance
What is it about?
- Understanding the contractual interpretation challenges associated with limitations and exclusions in disability insurance
- Outlining typical limitations covered under most disability insurance such as mental health coverage
- Comparing and contrasting policies that are broad or specific to limitations and exclusions
- Evaluating the medical conditions that can relate to or come from another medical condition
- Reviewing the current and emerging trend of ERISA policies expanding its limitations and exclusions