A Mediation Tactical Tool-Kit: Hear from the Perspectives of the Plaintiff, the Defense and the Mediator on Strategies for Effective Mediation and Overcoming Frequently Arising Challenges and Hurdles in the Process
- Assessing the roles of the various participants in the mediation of a disability claim
- How does the mediator view their role in the process?
- What are the latest trends, issues and challenges that specialty ERISA and IDI mediators are seeing? Tackling and overcoming the frequently arising challenges and hurdles in mediation
- How are the parties dealing with the troubling trend of not sharing briefs or making pre-mediation demands?
- How to handle the mediation in the most economical way for your client
- Negotiating the value of benefit streams
- Mediation war stories from counsel and mediators on the front lines