Join us for a one-day virtual event on COVID-19-related liabilities for Counsel for the Long-Term Care and Senior Care Industries. This unique forum is design for Long term care facilities from skilled nursing to assisted living that are all experiencing a flood of lawsuits and investigatory inquiries related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT OUR NEW VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Enjoy an Easy to Use, Dynamic Online Platform
Immerse Yourself in Live Presentations and Panel Discussions
Engage with Attendees and Speakers in an Interactive Format
Meet 1-on-1 with Your Fellow Attendees
The time to prepare for the flood of COVID-19 related lawsuits is now. It is critical to have your play book of defense preparation strategies ready.
Join industry key stakeholders for ACI’s 2nd National Forum COVID-19 Liability for Long-Term Care and Senior Care Providers this February. We will continue to provide long term care industry attorneys as well as their outside counsel with information on the current state of the union of these lawsuits, an understanding of where the negligence lies, and an assessment of causes of action and defense preparation strategies.
MEET THE CO-CHAIRS
Minton P. Mayer
Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A. (Memphis, TN)
K & L Gates (Miami, FL)
- COVID-19-related Long-Term Care Lawsuits and Class Actions: Analysis of Causes of Actions, Pleadings
- What Every Long-Term Care Attorney Needs to Know About State and Federal Immunity Statutes
- Defense Preparedness: COVID-19 Response Plan Agility; Proper Documentation, and Task Force Formation
- Potential COVID-19-related Criminal Liability
TIMELY INSIGHTS FROM
- ACTS Retirement–Life Communities
- Brethren Village
- CRC Wholesale Group
- The Graham Company
- Willis Towers Watson
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Prepare for The Second Wave: Understanding How the Trajectory of the Pandemic Continues to Create a Perfect Storm for LTC Litigation
- Anticipate the Role of Covid-19 Testing and Potential Vaccine Development in COVID-19 LTC Litigation
- Defense Preparedness for LTC COVID-19-Related Lawsuits: Evolving Strategies
Register now to attend this forward-looking forum, designed to bring clarity to some of the greatest challenges facing the Long Term Care industry.