Protecting Information: Knowing What Information is Discoverable and the Most Effective Measures to Keeping it Out of the Equation Before the Demand Lands on Your Desk
What is it about?
- Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs) and the federal protection this structure can provide your organization
- Are these documents up for grabs? Tactics for protecting:
- Peer reviews: Determining if LTC facilities fall under that umbrella of protection provided by your state, and if so, what protocols must you have in place to ensure it
- Star Ratings: Managing perception when plaintiff ’s attorneys equate changes in ratings to a decline in care, and disregard the changes in standards set by your state
- QA & Mock Survey findings