Do not miss your opportunity to meet top practitioners in the long-term care and senior care industry.
Join us as they share their insights on risk management, compliance, and litigation and help you develop the necessary strategies to avoid mistakes that cost facilities millions in jury verdicts annually.
This year’s revamped program includes comprehensive risk management and compliance sessions, the mastering of which are the key to resolving and preventing litigation.
Our speakers, drawing from years of their regulatory as well as litigation experience, will share their insights on:
- Designing preventative and compliant risk-based care plans
Director of Clinical Risk Management
Genesis Administrative Services, LLC
Lori K. Pearson
Vice President of Risk Management
Consulate Health Care
- Developing effective strategies for staffing success from coverage to retention
Long-Term Care & Aging Services
Hall Booth Smith, PC
Ellen F. Wodika
Risk Control Consulting Director
- Mastering techniques for drafting effective arbitration agreements that will withstand attack
Donna J, Fudge
Fudge Broadwater P.A.
Nancy F. Reynolds
Woods Rogers (Roanoke, VA)
The conference also features litigation-focused sessions on:
- Addressing Ways Facilities Should Respond to Pre-Litigation Requests
Executive Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
EmpRes Healthcare Management, LLC
Thomas J, Kapusta
Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary Vice President, Office of Legal, Audit and Compliance Services
The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
- Enlisting the Treating Physicians and Staff into Your Defense Arsenal
- Successfully Combatting Allegations of Staffing Deficiencies
Plus! A Special Focus session on: Patient Safety Organizations (PSOs)
Network with top in-house industry professionals from:
- ACTS Retirement-Life Communities
- Consulate HealthCare
- ECRI Institute
- Genesis Adminstrative Services, LLC
- Golden Living
- Life Care Services LLC
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Signature HealthCare
- and many more!
This conference provides intimate networking with top-notch professionals, masters level wisdom, and robust best practices that you can put to use immediately.