Navigating New Risks and Litigation Challenges Facing Payors in the COVID-19 Context and Beyond
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
From coverage for telehealth services to evolving claim adjudication guidelines, payors are witnessing novel risks and reimbursement scenarios amid the pandemic. The purpose of this webinar is to anticipate disputes that are likely to arise, as well as assess the broader implications of this unique moment for the healthcare industry. Join our distinguished panel of speakers in a timely discussion of:
- Member disputes concerning network adequacy, prescription drug coverage, and claims adjudication
- Drug pricing for COVID vaccines and treatments
- Potential provider consolidation and bankruptcies
- Risks and litigation arising from built-up demand for elective surgeries
- Coverage and claim adjudication for telehealth services
- The impact of the COVID policy debate on risk corridor recoveries
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
American Conference Institute
45 West 25th Street 11th Floor
New York, NY 10010