Navigating New Risks and Litigation Challenges Facing Payors in the COVID-19 Context and Beyond
John T. Fogarty
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP (Los Angeles, CA)
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP (Houston, TX)
The Law Offices of Ursula Taylor LLC
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
From coverage for telehealth services to evolving claim adjudication guidelines, payors are witnessing novel risks and reimbursement scenarios amid the pandemic. The purpose of this webinar is to anticipate disputes that are likely to arise, as well as assess the broader implications of this unique moment for the healthcare industry. Join our distinguished panel of speakers in a timely discussion of:
- Member disputes concerning network adequacy, prescription drug coverage, and claims adjudication
- Drug pricing for COVID vaccines and treatments
- Potential provider consolidation and bankruptcies
- Risks and litigation arising from built-up demand for elective surgeries
- Coverage and claim adjudication for telehealth services
- The impact of the COVID policy debate on risk corridor recoveries
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
American Conference Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]