Advanced MCO Think-tank on Litigating Fraudulent Billing and Recovering Funds
As a private payor, deterring and disputing fraudulent billing is an ongoing concern. Whether you are billed for services that the patient never received, billed for unnecessary services, or are confronted with upcoding practices, you must acquire the tools to successfully litigate and win claims against providers. Attend this think tank to learn from and engage in dialogue with experienced litigators who will share strategies that work.
- Learn from the experience of carriers that have been proactive in initiating actions against providers for fraudulent billing
- Gain insights into leveraging recoveries to achieve successful business outcomes
- Examine and challenge billing practices in an efficient manner, demanding transparency while containing administrative burdens
- Know how to uncover common forms of fraud, including falsified diagnoses, unnecessary treatment, and upcoding
- Identify successful approaches and pitfalls to avoid in attempting to recover payment