Widely regarded as the premier anti-corruption program in the Midwest, this acclaimed conference will be fully updated to include an enhanced focus on third-party risks and global compliance benchmarking.
Attendees will benefit from a worthwhile opportunity to network and learn from leading experts, and take away valuable resource materials.
Program Highlights Include:
- Practical discussion of the new enforcement policy, disclosures and cross-border investigations
- Industry perspectives on how to address real-world challenges affecting resource allocation, compliance upgrades and program implementation.
- Successful, cost-effective approaches to vetting the upper and lower tiers of your supply chain
- Best practices for leveraging data analytics to strengthen an anti-corruption compliance program
- Third Party Audits-How to audit through effective testing and evaluation of internal controls, books and records, policies and procedures
- Gifts, Entertainment & Hospitality: What to do when local customs conflict with FCPA requirements
As the only comprehensive event of its kind in the Midwest, this conference has a longstanding track record of gathering senior in-house counsel, government decision-makers, as well as leading outside counsel in the region and across the country.
Early rates will expire shortly. The program is currently in development.