The latest CFPB Final Rule Amendments are at the forefront for the industry.
That is why you cannot afford to miss American Conference Institute’s 6th Bank & Non-Bank Forum on MORTGAGE SERVICING COMPLIANCE. In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, this conference will provide attendees with the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty including on:
- Dealing with Successors in Interest and Consumers in Bankruptcy: new servicing requirements in the wake of the Amended CFPB Final Servicing Rules
- The Latest RESPA and TILA Developments: CFPB Final Rule Changes That Are Impacting Regs X and Z – implementation challenges, claims trends and best practices for compliance in early intervention, loss mitigation, periodic statements and beyond
- Spotlight on Fair Debt Collection Practices: strategies for ensuring compliance and avoiding liability
- Heightened Focus on Fair Lending/Fair Servicing and the New HMDA Rule: what are regulators on the lookout for in determining discrimination by servicers, and examining the impact of the new HMDA rule
- TRID Implementation Fallout: surviving the aftermath of the new disclosure rules and navigating the climate of legal uncertainty
- Overview of the Latest State-Level Servicing Legislation and Activity, and navigating the challenges of operating under conflicting and colliding federal and state regulatory requirements
- Default Servicing Update: the latest trends and challenges in foreclosure, REO, emerging statute of limitations issues, Homeowners Association “Super-Lien” risks, pending changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure and beyond
- Compliance Checklist for CFPB Examinations: lessons learned from those who have had the CFPB knock on their door, and insights on how the CFPB is working/coordinating with other regulators in supervision and exams
- Fair Credit Reporting: mitigating the latest operational challenges and pitfalls
- Vendor Management 2.0: overcoming key challenges for vendor management in the mortgage servicing industry, and ensuring your third-party risk management program is up to par
- Taking a Mortgage Servicing Case to Trial: a panel of litigators shares proven strategies for all stages of the litigation and appeals process
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.