In the world of Over the Counter Drugs, frustration abounds as the industry anxiously awaits clear answers and final rules for anticipated measures such as finalization of the monograph system, NSURE, The Sunscreen Innovation Act, data gaps for antiseptics, and the list goes on and on. Some may say this is a time for waiting, but leaders in the industry know this is a time for action.
American Conference Institute (ACI) has gathered these leaders in the non-prescription drug industry to present at ACI’s 4th Annual Advanced Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Forum on Over the Counter Drugs. This stellar faculty of OTC Drug industry “movers and shakers” will impart their knowledge and provide guidance on what can be done to:
- Gain a greater understanding of how to more effectively communicate with the FDA
- Prepare for pending NSURE developments
- Balance advertising and brand promotion with guidance from representatives of the FTC and NAD
- Incorporate best practices in anticipation of the finalization of the monograph system
- Develop social media, advertising and trademark strategies for OTC drugs while identifying legal pitfalls
- Comprehend why OTC patent protection has implications beyond IP
- Overcome legal and regulatory hurdles associated with novel Rx-to-OTC switches
Hear from present and former FDA and FTC enforcers, NAD representatives and industry leaders on these challenges and more. This is the only advanced legal and regulatory gathering specifically designed for the OTC drug industry which will address enforcement activity and preventative measures with real world examples and proactive answers.
Benefit from Special Training and Strategy Sessions that will Address the Legal and Regulatory Essentials of OTC Drugs and Intricacies of Commercialization
To enhance and complete your conference and networking experience, attend one or both of the following:
- October 28, 2015 – OTC and Consumer Health Care Products Boot Camp: Defining, Establishing and Perfecting the Essentials of Over the Counter Drugs in the Current Marketplace and Regulatory Environment
- October 30, 2015 – OTC Drugs in the Global Marketplace Master Class: International Considerations for Defining, Producing and Marketing Consumer Healthcare Products Overseas
Register today for the industry’s premier and most comprehensive legal and regulatory forum on OTC pharmaceutical products by calling 1-888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563, or going online.