Addressing the Impact of a Uniform Claims Construction Standard: Panacea or Peril?
- Analyzing how the PTAB’s adoption of the Phillips standard is impacting Hatch-Waxman practice
- Investigating the effect that a narrower claim construction standard will have on patentability rulings in both forums as well as the Federal Circuit
- Developing new strategies for parallel proceedings in the District Courts and PTAB in view of a single standard
- Weighing the future of parallel proceedings in view of a single standard adoption
- Understanding the impact that the uniform standard will have on efficiency and cost of litigation