Master the skills necessary to rise to the ever-evolving challenges of the pharmaceutical patent endgame.Each fall, leading pharmaceutical patent litigators for brand name and generic drug companies gather at the Paragraph IV Disputes Master Symposium in Chicago to receive up-to-the-minute information on the latest developments affecting Hatch-Waxman litigation and participate in significant peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
As the industry prepares to address the fallout of global pharmaceutical patent losses of billions of dollars and the impact of evolving law, regulation and policy impacting the Hatch-Waxman landscape, the time for this conference has never been more relevant.
Get judicial insights on the complex challenges facing both brand name and generic drug manufacturers:
Hear from the PTAB on the latest practices and protocols for pharmaceutical patent litigators:
Hear from the FTC on the latest antitrust developments impacting Paragraph IV litigation:
Hear industry insights from:
- Akorn Pharmaceuticals
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Association for Accessible Medicines
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
- Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Baxter Healthcare
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Fresenius Kabi USA
- Gilead Sciences
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Unified Patents
Featured Topics for October 2018 Include:
- The Nexus Between Pricing and Patents in the Hatch-Waxman Landscape
- Evolving Venue and Jurisdiction Challenges Following TC Heartland
- New §101 Challenges Affecting Method of Use Patents
- Evolving Tests for Induced Infringement
- Emerging FDA Initiatives Impacting Hatch-Waxman and Paragraph IV Litigation
- Effective Economic Strategies for ANDA Litigation Management
- Changes in PTAB Practice in the Aftermath of SAS
- The Aftermath of Helsinn and Post-AIA On-Sale Bar Considerations
- The Continuing Sovereign Immunity Saga
Attend this event and you will gain much-needed advantage over the competition as well as the necessary skills to rise to the ever-evolving challenges of the costly and ruthless patent endgame. Register Now! Join our mailing list to stay up-to-date with new announcement on speakers and agenda.