Examining the COVID-19 Effect on the Business and Practice of Hatch-Waxman Litigation
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
Join us for an informative complimentary webinar with esteemed members of the ACI’s Hatch-Waxman Series Advisory Board members on the state of the industry.
The coronavirus global pandemic has ushered in extraordinary roadblocks for the pharmaceutical industry – the very industry tasked with carving out a path forward for the world at large. Practitioners and litigants are forced to battle with unforeseen hurdles as they navigate FDA approval schedules, filing deadlines and launch dates.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Understanding the potential long-term impact the coronavirus could have on supply chain disruption
- Evaluating the impact of the conservation of resources on future investment in research and development
- Reconciling court docket delays and Hatch-Waxman Act 30-month stays
- Assessing the role of governmental intervention with respect to extensions
- Identifying methods for overcoming mounting delays to pharmaceutical patent litigation caused by the coronavirus
- Analyzing the impact of the coronavirus on deadlines before the USPTO and PTAB
With so much on the line, we’re evolving to help you address critical, high stakes developments impacting your organization’s path forward. Until we gather in person at the 14th Annual Paragraph IV Disputes in August, nothing stops connection and innovation. Register to this complimentary webinar today!
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
American Conference Institute
45 West 25th Street 11th Floor
New York, NY 10010