The prepaid card industry continues to be faced with a rapidly moving legal landscape. It is experiencing unprecedented legal and regulatory challenges including:
- CFPB’s final prepaid card rule and arbitration rule
- State regulatory and enforcement efforts
- Developments in student loan cards
- Payroll cards: States are coming out with more aggressive criteria for wages being deposited to a prepaid card
- New Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering nuances
- FinCEN due diligence rule
- The confluence of prepaid cards and cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin: the two are becoming increasingly intermingled so regulatory issues are a concern
American Conference Institute’s 16th National Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance will bring together an unparalleled faculty of regulatory and enforcement officials, compliance experts from industry leaders, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card regulatory compliance who will provide you with best practices and targeted guidance in these most uncertain times for the industry.
Imitation programs may lump Prepaid Cards in with Mobile Payments/Payment Systems/Privacy. But only the ACI event focuses solely on the Prepaid Card industry’s legal, regulatory, and compliance concerns. Time and time again, our delegates tell us that the ACI conferences are the BEST way to find out how others are approaching the challenges facing the prepaid card industry while networking with the industry’s leaders.
- Prepaid Card Compliance 101: Boot Camp for Prepaid Compliance for Program Managers, Issuing Banks, nd Other Industry Players
- Analyzing Key Technologies Used for Payment Processes, Platforms, and Systems in the Cross-Border Global Payments Context
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.
Venue & Accommodation
The InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
505 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a preferential rate. To book a room at the discounted rate please contact the hotel directly and mention “ACI Prepaid” or you can book a room online using the reservation link provided below.