Be a part of the premier legal and compliance event for the prepaid card industry brought to you by ACI — now in its 17th installment — taking place in Washington, DC on January 30–31, 2017 at The Omni Shoreham Hotel.
The prepaid card industry continues to be faced with a rapidly moving legal landscape. It is experiencing unprecedented legal and regulatory challenges including:
- CFPB’s final prepaid card rule and arbitration rule
- State regulatory and enforcement efforts
- Unclaimed property and escheat laws
- Arbitration agreements and small dollar lending
- The Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive and The Second EU Payment Services Directive
American Conference Institute’s 17th National Forum on Prepaid Card Compliance will bring together an unparalleled faculty of regulatory and enforcement officials, compliance experts from industry leaders, and outside counsel specializing in prepaid card regulatory compliance who will provide you with best practices and targeted guidance in these most uncertain times for the industry.
Imitation programs may lump Prepaid Cards in with Mobile Payments/Payment Systems/Privacy. But only the ACI event focuses solely on the Prepaid Card industry’s legal, regulatory, and compliance concerns. Time and time again, our delegates tell us that the ACI conferences are the BEST way to find out how others are approaching the challenges facing the prepaid card industry while networking with the industry’s leaders.
PLUS, add value to your attendance by also registering for the Interactive Workshops:
- Prepaid Card Compliance 101 for Program Managers, Issuing Banks, and Other Industry Players
- Key Technologies Used for Payment Processes, Platforms, and Systems in the Cross-Border Global Payments Context
Register now by calling or by faxing your registration form to . You can also register online.